1. Never date a guy who hides his phone from you. There is clearly no trust in your relationship. If he has nothing to hide and if he is being honest with you, he wouldn’t hide his phone. There are probably some things he doesn’t want you to know and long term that might be a problem.
2. Never date someone who takes away your self-love. Never date someone who makes you feel like you’re not good enough. Someone who makes you feel stupid and less worthy. Someone who feels he’s better than you.
3. Never date someone you caught lying. He may have told you it’s a one-time thing, he won’t do it again. He was panicking and he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to hurt you, so he lied to you to protect you. Those are all bullshit lies told to deceive you.
4. Never date someone who doesn’t know what he wants. Someone who is inconsistent. Maybe he is really just confused, but there is also a possibility that he keeps you in that state on purpose because he is planning on disappearing when he has had enough.
5. Never date someone who controls what you wear. Someone who has a problem with the way you dress. If he starts telling you what to wear, he is taking away your freedom. Now it’s telling you what to wear, later he will tell you what to do.
6. Never date someone who won’t accept you for who you are. Someone who wants to change you. You are the way you are and if he doesn’t like it, he should move along. There is a person for each and every one of us. He is not yours.
7. Never date someone who wants to be chased. You deserve better than that. Never chase a guy because you are the one who deserves to be chased. Never date someone who will wait for you to make the first move or plan your date. Someone who obviously doesn’t care that much about you.
8. Never date someone who makes you feel less worthy. Someone who thinks he is above you. Someone who insults you because he thinks he is better. He is just so insecure that he has to be a manipulative jerk to convince himself he’s better than you.
9. Never date someone who doesn’t treat you like a priority. Someone who always puts himself first. Someone who is so selfish that he doesn’t see your needs and the fact you need to be loved, too.
10. Never date someone who treats you like a punching bag. Someone who unleashes his anger on you. Someone who takes it all out on you when he has had a bad day. Never date someone who doesn’t care that you had a bad day, too. Someone who yells for no good reason. Someone who can become violent when things don’t go his way.
11. Never date someone who cheated. Someone who took someone’s heart and broke it into millions of pieces. There is no sure guarantee that he won’t do that to you, too. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
12. Never date someone you don’t know anything about. Someone who is so mysterious he won’t let you in. It’s okay to have a dose of mysteriousness at the beginning, but if it continues, it’s not healthy for your relationship.
13. Never date someone who doesn’t listen. Someone whose problems are the most important ones and yours are not. Never date someone who will burden you and cry on your shoulder when he’s feeling bad, but when you are going through a rough period and need his support, he’s nowhere to be found. Someone who talks to you to speak his troubles, but when you talk, he doesn’t listen.
14. Never date someone who avoids taking your relationship public. Someone who swears eternal love when you’re alone but refuses to take your hand in public. He may swear his love to you, but if he is not prepared to shout it from the rooftops, it’s not true love and he is a coward for hiding it.
15. Never date someone who criticizes you all the time. There is a difference between a positive critique and a mean one in which the person does it only to hurt you. Never date someone who nags all the time about things you’ve done or didn’t do. Someone who’s so petty he needs to put you down to feel good about himself.